We all need some inspiration now…hope this helps!
For today’s blog, I wanted to share some quotes from various heroes. Several of them came to me by way of my mentor, Ken Davenport. He has been a huge inspiration to me and he love’s quotes. Some are quotes I discovered in other places.
But I find them inspiring and uplifting.
- “Live like you’ll die tomorrow, work like you don’t need the money, and dance like nobody’s watching.” – Bob Fosse
- “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” – Joseph Chilton Pearce
- “Don’t compare your career to anyone else’s. It’s tough when you’re in a business that’s competitive. I was having a difficult time with that in college. Now, I’m having to learn to be patient and be where I am.” – Danielle Brooks
- “We all deal with failure. If you’re lucky enough to have a long career, it’s part of the experience.” – David Henry Hwang
- “First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
- “Somewhere in our DNA we know that stories are out there to help us understand what we’re doing here on this planet.” – Theresa Rebeck
- “Don’t listen to anyone who doesn’t know how to dream.” – Liza Minnelli
- “Everyone gets a chance to be a star or to do something important, but you must be ready when that opportunity appears and you must have courage.” – Marlo Thomas
- “Unique sells. Find things in your story that nobody has ever talked about or written about before.”
- “Conflict is a part of life. Everyone is on their own journey. Normalize conflict and learn how to deal with it.”
Hope you enjoy them.